Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Saturday 2 June 2012

... 1938 - 1949 ... If ...

These Rudyard Kipling's rhymes were ones of Mr. Desider Stern' mottos:

"If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breath a word about your lost:
... You'll be a man, my son."


Retrospectively, these 4 verses describe perfectly a decade of Mr. Stern's life.


In the next posts, i will try to take you on a journey ...


This journey i see as the biggest challenge for me:
The amount of information / events overwhelm my thinking / emotion capacity.


There is no doubt the way Mr. Stern mastered this part of his life made me a different man.
It forces Respect and Humility.


My time to quote Rudyard Kipling:
"If History were taught in the form of stories, it would never be forgotten".


I think i have tried to do that on my Blog... tell stories... because i believe these stories are worth being told.


Let us not forget.


Ps: For a better understanding of the following post, take in consideration that Mr. Stern, Mr. Grab and Mr. Román were of Jewish confession.

No comments: