Leaflets

Leaflet / Manual / Booklet / Bedienungsanleitung / Manuel d'utilisation :

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Allora no!

I had few italian knowledge when i met Alfredo Robbiati...
Although, 3 months before my trip to Milan, i was hearing and practising the Michel Thomas italian course on my ipod on my way to work. ;.)

On the recordings i made of our conversation, there are phrases that stuck to my mind... and which i can't get rid of.

That is the case with Alfredo Robbiati's "Allora no!".

(Now starts part 2 of this post see here)

This is my "Allora no!".
(To reassure my 2 friends)

*******

Alfredo Robbiati took over the business of his father Giordano Robbiati.

Giordano Robbiati 's business was called "Brevetti Robbiati", Alfredo's: "S.T.E.M.A.C.".

S.T.E.M.A.C. opened its doors on the 23/08/1983

S.T.E.M.A.C. closed its doors on the 06/03/1989.

The business address was "Via Pietro Da Cemmo 4, Milan".

*******

For all the naives among the interested, have a look at these documents.
Take it from a former-naive and from someone who found the truth for himself.
Best regards,
Mik.






I tried to have a look at the building, one possibility was googleearth:



But then, i asked the local researcher Franco Balzarotti, and here is what became of the "Via Pietro Da Cemmo n°4": apartments  in a residential area.



No comments: